Portland Pozzolana Cement (PPC)
Portland cement clinker, synthetic pozzolana (fly ash), and gypsum or calcium sulfate are ground together to create Portland-pozzolana cement. Fly ash is an extremely fine particle that is formed as a residue when coal-fired thermal power plants’ exhaust gases are electrostatically or mechanically precipitated.
The best PPC cement in Nepal is often made by combining and grinding 65-75% Portland clinker, 3-6% gypsum, and 15-25% fly ash.
BENEFITS OF PPC
- Higher structural concrete durability
- Enhanced defense against the attack of alkalies, sulfates, chlorides, and other dangerous substances.
- Improved workability
- Less heat is generated during hydration and better resistance results are provided by Jagdamba PPC.
- The pozzolanic activity of high-quality fly ash reduces the likelihood of microcracks.
- Improved surface quality.
For more info such as the price of PPC cement and other queries please contact us.